We’ve had requests to start up some contests again, so we’re going to try out another poetry contest! The theme for this contest is ERELEIA and all things that have to do with constellations, beauty, peacocks, elves, etc.
Prize for the winners?
The best and most creative poem submission will be chosen by the staff and will receive an award of 5RPP, 50 gold, and 500 passive points to up their skills. This poem will then be used within the game somewhere in relation to Ereleia’s church or in Mahalia.
Rules of Engagement:
- Your poem can be in any typical poetic form, haiku, limerick, whatever
- Your poem should be about elves, beauty, the stars, peacocks, or something similar in relation to Ereleia herself.
- Poems will be submitted through a special form on the website
- Poems can be submitted from now until September 30th at 11:59pm EST.
- Even poems that did not win may be incorporated into the game. You are welcome to include names of a character you’d like associated with starting this poem as it may be incorporated as game lore history.
As always, if there are any questions, feel free to send a note to IMM in-game, or send a message via the contact form. You can send us a tell in-game as well, but we may miss those occasionally.