Love is in the air!
Even if you’re single, I’m (as in Crystal) probably flirting with you, so lets celebrate love, flirting, and jovial fun through a love poem contest!
Prize for the winners?
The best tradition submission will be chosen by the staff and will receive an award of 5RPP, 50 gold, and 500 passive points to up their skills. This tradition will then be used within the game for that particular culture or religion.
Rules of Engagement:
- Your poem can be in any typical poetic form, haiku, limerick, whatever
- Your poem should be about love, love lost, affection, or something similar.
- Poems will be submitted through a special form on the website
- Poems can be submitted from now until February 28th at 11:59pm EST.
- Even poems that did not win may be incorporated into the game. You are welcome to include names of a character you’d like associated with starting this poem as it may be incorporated as game lore history.
As always, if there are any questions, feel free to send a note to IMM in game, or send a message via the contact form. You can send us a tell in game as well, but we may miss those occasionally.